Twelfth Grade Full Curriculum
Goals of the Twelfth Grade Full Curriculum: Included in the Full Twelfth Grade Curriculum:
The final Hurrah! These are the high school courses your children will be telling their own kids about! They will be duly proud of your essays and research papers. In Language a final and complete review of grammar usage is provided. Orderly and logical thought is stressed in the composition workbook. The vocabulary focus is on learning new words from context. Unabridged classic literature and book report analysis and instruction included. Study guides are provided. In Bible, students do an in-depth study of the law of God as it applies in today’s society and as His directive for Christian leadership in the world. (Alternates available including extensive doctrinal, catechetical or historical studies.) A History worktext teaches the principles of civil government according to the Holy Scriptures. Science: Physics is from a strong creationist position. Lab materials available for order. Math: Saxon Calculus treats all of the topics normally covered in an Advanced Placement AB-level calculus program, as well as many of the topics required for a BC-level program. Math for the College Boards is also available. (Math courses may be selected according to the student’s need and ability.
Items Included in the Twelfth Grade Language Curriculum:
Items Included in the Twelfth Grade Bible Curriculum:
Items Included in the Twelfth Grade History Curriculum:
Items Included in the Twelfth Grade Science Curriculum:
- Advanced Chemistry in Creation, includes student textbook. (hardcover)
- Solutions and Test booklet for Advanced Chemistry with course blueprint.
- Advances Biology,includes student textbook. (hardcover)
- Solutions and Test booklet for Anatomy with course blueprint.
Items Included in the Twelfth Grade Mathematics Curriculum:
- Saxon Calculus includes student book, Home Study Packet and blueprint.
- Preparing for the SATs includes answer key and blueprint. (1/2 credit)