Tenth Grade Full Curriculum
Goals of the Tenth Grade Full Curriculum: Included in the Full Tenth Grade Curriculum:
To shatter the sophomoric vacuum or the academic doldrums and encourage a true sense of excellence we offer a writing assessment booklet, grammar review and further advances in vocabulary. At this austere level we are expected to write and speak intelligently and interestingly, thus our Etymology and Composition studies continue. SAT-type analogies are provided to prepare the student for college entrance tests. Unabridged classic literature with study guides are provided. A practical Bible study of Romans through Revelation is complete with test set and memory schedule. (Alternates are available.) A survey of World History from creation to modern times with CHC history overlay introduces the student to overarching themes and perspectives. In Science, Chemistry is taught from a creationist perspective. Lab materials are available for order.Math: Saxon Algebra 2 is included in the full curriculum.
Items Included in the Tenth Grade Language Curriculum:
Items Included in the Tenth Grade Bible Curriculum:
- The Ministry of Christ, includes book (as needed - part two is studied), CHC Test Set and blueprint.
- Calvin's Institutes, includes book (as needed - part two is studied), CHC Test Set and Blueprint.
Items Included in the Tenth Grade History Curriculum:
- Western Civilization, includes book, CHC Test Set and blueprint.
- A Covenant Home Curriculum History Overlay booklet.
Items Included in the Tenth Grade Science Curriculum:
- Exploring Creation with Chemistry, student textbook. (hardcover)
- Solutions and Test booklet for Chemistry with course blueprint.
Items Included in the Tenth Grade Mathematics Curriculum: