Eleventh Grade Full Curriculum
Goals of the Eleventh Grade Full Curriculum:Included in the Eleventh Grade Full Curriculum:Items Included in the Eleventh Grade Language Curriculum:
With college entrance coming over the horizon and the real world just beyond, we begin a new effort to prove our academic foundations. Character is revealed in work well done. Language exercises designed to familiarize the student with college level writing are provided. Composition is stressed to develop technique. Vocabulary expansion is accomplished with over 500 important words, 200 prefixes, roots and suffixes. Unabridged classic literature with study guides continue the student’s reading and comprehension progress. The Bible text is a fascinating survey of western church history from post-apostolic to the end of the Nineteenth Century. (Alternates available - including a wonderful Berkhof study of the Apostles Creed.) The CHC History overlay adds many valuable insights into the principles of a hearty Reformed World-view in a final, high-level American History study. Constitutional government is the focus of this course. Math includes topics from algebra, geometry, trigonometry, discrete mathematics and mathematical analysis in Saxon Advanced Math or Amsco Consumer Math.
- English Workshop - Fifth Course includes student worktext with answer key, mastery tests and blueprint.
- Moby Dick, unabridged classic, with Reader's Guide and Classic Critique.
- Pride and Prejudice, unabridged classic, with Reader's Guide and Classic Critique.
- CHC A Guide to Writing Book Reports.
Items Included in the Eleventh Grade Bible Curriculum:Items Included in the Eleventh Grade History Curriculum:
Items Included in the Eleventh Grade Science Curriculum:
- Exploring Creation with Physics, includes student textbook. (hardcover)
- Solutions and Test booklet for Physics with course blueprint.
Items Included in the Eleventh Grade Mathematics Curriculum:
- Saxon Advanced Mathematics includes student book, Home Study Packet and blueprint.
- Amsco Consumer Math includes: Student book, and teachers manual.